Men in gray suits in Norcal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuck Tribolet:

Interesting stuff. I notice that almost all of the "encounters" were at the surface, but for the Farallones, fully half of the encounters were 20-30 feet.

Not that i was ever planning to dive there, but another reason not to dive those waters, looks like those GWs have figured out where to find us!!

Heh, the Cypress Sea is considering doing some weekday limited load boats to the Farallons. If they go ahead with it, I'm there.

BTW, most of those "encounters" were commercial divers collecting game weren't they?

Mark

Yeah, I know a couple were on a hookah system when attacked, and the smell of game probably helped up their odds of being attacked.

So, you coming with me to the Farallons Peter?

:14:

Mark

mweitz:
So, you coming with me to the Farallons Peter?

:14:

Mark

I want to go!!

Mark, thanks for the offer, but at this time I am going to pass. I would really like to do a shark dive at the Farallon's, while in a shark cage though!

When you go please take pictures, I hear it is absolutely beautiful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom