Mens and Womens Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PullmanSCUBA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok so I have two wetsuit I have been trying to sell. Here is the story behind the wetsuits. My dive buddy and I found an ad on crigslist with a large amount of SCUBA gear, so of course we had to go and look at it. We ended up buying the gear the guy was selling, but that meant that we had a lot of extra gear lying around. We were really only looking at the stuff the guy was selling because we wanted the 4 tanks and weights. So long story short we now have two wetsuits that neither of us can wear, as they are not the right size. We were disapointed, but we need to get rid of them because we dont have the room for them. So here is what I am selling.

Mens XL 7mm farmer John. I cant find a brand on this wetsuit, but it looks like it is in really good shape. I dont see any flaws in the materal or stitching. I am asking $100 + Shipping.

Womens L 7mm wetsuit. This wetsuit is made by Fathom. Like the wetsuit above it appears to be in good shape. I cant find any flaws in the material or in the stiching. I am asking $80 + Shipping.

My computer does not want to upload the pics so if you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you pictures. I also have these posted on craigslist so this is a first come, first get basis.

Back
Top Bottom