Merino-Lined Pinnacle Element 7mm Wetsuit and Hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This suit was purchased earlier this year and served me well for diving this summer. I've since moved to a drysuit and would like to sell this so I can afford more diving gear. The Pinnacle Element is a 7mm suit (including arms and legs) and this one is a ML-Tall. The suit has semi-dry seals and a semi-dry zip. To me, it feels about as warm as a 7mm farmer john.

There are patches of 5mm material to increase flexibility in the knees and elbows. The suit and hood are lined with a merino wool that increases warmth and ease of donning (it's also supposed to be anti-microbial, but I don't know if/how that works).

This particular suit has been well cared for, but has a small abrasion on the back of the right thigh. It has been rinsed after every dive. It has been on approximately forty dives. Suit is sold as is.

The hood is in okay shape, and has a few bumps and marks on it. I had my head down for awhile and had a tendency to hit my head on things. I'm better now, but this hood isn't. I'll throw it in as a freebie. The hood is L and 7mm with a zipper for ease of donning.

For reference, I am 6'3" and about 190lbs and this fits me pretty well. For your reference, here is the Pinnacle size chart.

Asking $175 for suit and hood shipped to continental US.
Paypal or local pickup only.

rlvh2 you are going to love the suit. I have the exact same one, it's easy to put on, does not retain odors, and it looks good stylish design.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom