Mexican SCUBA trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icyman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have a trip planned in July on the 21st - 28th the area is amazing and we will be diving the second largest reef in the world the great Mayan reef. The water is crystal clear and you will see tons of wild life. The price for a diver from SDF or CVG is 1595 all-inclusive. All food, drinks, snacks, Airfair, transfers and scuba are included from those two airports. If you would like to join us from another city, please drop me an e-mail and I will give you the cost from your city. For more information on the itenary please goto www.kydivinghq.com and click on travel. :06:

Oh yeah, I will be going on this trip, and I have an extensive knowledge of the area.

icyman:
We have a trip planned in July on the 21st - 28th the area is amazing and we will be diving the second largest reef in the world the great Mayan reef. The water is crystal clear and you will see tons of wild life. The price for a diver from SDF or CVG is 1595 all-inclusive. All food, drinks, snacks, Airfair, transfers and scuba are included from those two airports. If you would like to join us from another city, please drop me an e-mail and I will give you the cost from your city. For more information on the itenary please goto www.kydivinghq.com and click on travel. :06:

P.S. If you want to do some of the optional items such as volunteering with the conservations teams to work with the sea turtles please let me know ASAP, I have to arrange this ahead of time. We will also be working with a marine biololgist on reef identification, if your interested in this let me know ASAP.

John 502-299-6360

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom