Microsoft Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't have a Mac, and I don't especially want yet another video program on my computer. Oh well. File deleted without viewing.

adder70:
File deleted without viewing.
It's better that way :wink:

Actually, I am pleased to say that I have never seen a single machine with Windows XP blue screen. System crashes have been exceedingly rare. WTG Microsoft.

I work in the industry, if I was forced to work on a mac instead of a linux/windows system, I'd become a garbage man instead.

I listen to people bash microsoft, then uppon talking to them I learn they are still in the stone ages, 95, 98, Me, NT, and all of the bashers know nothing about the features of XP/2003/longhorn or even what an Active Directory is.

There is a reason why Microsoft is #1

Long live the empire!

:)

I did like the video tho, only downside is that quicktime format :-(

But seriously, Windows is now crazy stable, and the macs have improved a lot with their new OS's as well... they can finally multi task!

I've been a longtime Windows and linux user/administrator for a while now... but Mac OS X blows me away. It's an absolute joy to use in so many respects. I'd love it if my job involved using a computer to be productive and I had a G5 on my desk.

My XP Pro has never had a problem...My wife's XP home has, from viruses, to BSOD's, there's just something about her computer that screams "I wanna fail."

Any chance of getting it in english? Or even a written translation?

Back
Top Bottom