Mid-Week Diving Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to create a contact list of divers that have the flexibility to dive during the week. I will assemble a group contact list of interested divers that all of us can use to initiate dives.

The hope is to cut through some of the red tape of Lobos dive planning. Someone has a day off, shoots off a group email, one or more people join them at the park gate and off we go. Other sites are certainly fine too, Lobos just happened to trigger this idea.

If you want to opt in, send me your preferred contact email address.

Divers,

This group has not been super active in the last year. They now allow members to suggest and schedule dives. There is no cost to join and we can use the site to organize dives if we have enough participation.
The Greater Bay Area Scuba Lovers Meetup (Santa Clara, CA) - Meetup

I am interested in diving mid-week and I even have the time to do it (Grad student :D). I'll send you my e-mail...

Anyone up for a dive in the Monterey area this Thursday (5/19) late morning/early afternoon?

Your choice of site(s) -- I've been to Breakwater, Otter Cove and Monastery Beach.

I'm visiting from PA and want to squeeze in one more dive before flying out Sat. My buddy has to work tomorrow and I am so in love with seals and sea lions after diving in Monterey and Anacapa I can't head out without one more dive.

I'll be driving in from Alameda so super early may be a bit tricky.

Anyone up for diving either this week or next? Or both?

This is a one time deal for me since it's just for the July 4th weekend but anyone interested in diving on Tuesday July 5th?

Anyone interested in Monday?? July 11 -- Don't particularly care where, just wanna get wet...

Back
Top Bottom