Mike's DIRF schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes you did Mike, and I appreciate your candidness. I like to read the open minded posts from people about dir, I am new to diving (only 21 dives) and I appreciate all the advice and feelings on these matters from you and others like you. The part that drives me nuts is when everyone starts those crazy arguments about whose ideas are better. There are quite a few people on this board who are incredible ambassadors for dir. It is without question that the GUE guys have incredible skills, sometimes I just wish it didn't seem like such a task to go about learning them.

Thanx again
Brian

newdiverAZ once bubbled...
It is without question that the GUE guys have incredible skills, sometimes I just wish it didn't seem like such a task to go about learning them.

Thanx again
Brian

I don't think it needs to be a task (as in work). There doesn't need to be any presure. As long as a diver has a goal most of the important stuff can be practiced on every dive without detracting from the dive. IMO, as skills improve you find yourself more at ease and in control and diving is that much more fun.

At this point it looks like the first class June 27th will drop from the schedule due to lack of interest. We'll wait a while before deciding on the other classes.

The tri-ox class is set up for three days, but four would be better. Max of six people and cost is typically $400pp plus all expenses(yours/instructors) best, bob

I've heard/read alot about you.
Good to see you here,
Welcome to the boards!!

Your not very far from our camp in the Southern Teir!

Glad to be here. I had a student stop over and show me the board and said there were a lot of people with similar interest here. thought I'd check it out. thanks, best, Bob

Back
Top Bottom