Millbrook This weekend 18-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving THis weekend either Millbrook or Rawlings

Tom

I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm a newbie to diving. I know about Millbrook, but where's Rawlings?

Chris

Help

Went to fix Inflator with leak - poof Oring
snapped on inflator shaft can't dive can't go up or down..Btw Saturday ended up in 85 degree saltwater swimming pool in Richmond Dive shop wild..
ddown

Got new Mk25AF S600 to try :)

Thanks O-Ring,

What more could you ask for, Diving and Camping, looks like I will have to make a weekend of it.

cwinston once bubbled...
Thanks O-Ring,

What more could you ask for, Diving and Camping, looks like I will have to make a weekend of it.
It's a sweet quarry... Great vis, not too cold, nice sunken junk, etc. We go down quite often and it's a 3.5 hour drive vs. 30-40 mins for Millbrook (if that tells you anything).

Craig

Fixed inflator can be there about 8-9 AM

See-yah There

TOm:eek:ut:

I was at Millbrook Sat. Vis seems to be down a bit since mid September and would guess its about 18-20 feet. Guess the Zebra mussells are slacking. The first thermocline was at about 50 feet. Suunto says the water temp at the upright cabin cruiser (the one resting 270 degrees from the plane) was 55 degrees F and the temp at the plane was "friggen cold", stayed there about four miutes. I also noticed a great deal more of the big bass this time around. Don't know if I got this in in time to be useful but there it is.

Dive Safe.

Well I sure do miss Milbrook. Went diving this weekend near my new home. Blue Lagoon in TX. Water temp was a nice cozy 75f. wore a .5mil and only 8lbs of lead.

Its a limestone quarry, the pH is off so there is no life. Blue water and about 25' of vis until someone silts it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom