Minelabs Excalibur 1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Central Fla

Contributor
Reaction score
Never been in the water, used twice in back yard, Excalibur 1000 bought new 9 months ago from Kellyco, has yellows headset, includes nicad battery pack, charger, second battery pack made for AA batteries ( this AA battery pack is not made to be safe to 200 ft, Kellyco said it was good in shallow water but not deep). Also includes box, manuals, warranty card ( I dont think warranty is transferable, I never sent the card in though), and a $ 140.00 dollar metal scoop. All perfectly new. Kellyco also includes a 140 dollar automax pinpointer for use on land.

The only thing that is even close to being not perfect about this is the stop in the on/ off switch can go past off and turn back on again. I went back to kellyco with it and they said they would exchange it, but I tried several other new ones and this one was more sensative than the others so I kept this one. You just have to make sure it's off.

I should be able to find the additional items Kellyco gives you, magazine, pouch, hand scoop, I definetaly have the automax pinpointer still in box. The magazines I may not be able to find.

This stuff cost me about 1400 dollars, will sell for 800.00

Thanks
drp1977@comcast.net

Back
Top Bottom