misc dive and UW photo items -BC, O2 meter, Ike/Canon/Oly, SP 2nd service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Doing a little fall clean-out. Pics will be posted later as soon as I can figure an efficient way to do it. Add actual shipping to prices shown (my zip is 94010, please make your own rough shipping estimates).

• Nemrod cloth weight belt, unused, 1 7/8" x ~ 55", black with thin lime stripes, with Nemrod made in Spain quick release and one keeper; vintage $15
  • Nemrod rubber weight belt, unused, 1 13/16" x ~ 62 ", ribbed rubber, with same QR buckles as above, no keepers; vintage $15
  • ScubaPro HD 2nd stage service kit (nut, seat, fiber washer, red o-ring); I have 2. $10 each
  • IDI Nekton 2000 BC, men's large; well used, with ditchable weight pouches; BC has had two puncture repairs and the harness attachment was resewn and reinforced by a sailmaker. Holds air. Still looks good, not much sun faded. I also have the original photocopied owner's manual for what that's worth... Easiest one-handed pocket zip pulls I've ever tried $40
  • DiveRite model 2087 flowmeter MiniOX-I O2 analyzer, with new sealed Vandagraph O2 sensor. In addition to the original 'flowmeter' with standard quick-detach fitting for use with the LP inflator hose from your reg, there is a 0-8 lpm adjustable medical gas flowmeter hooked up to a yoke connector with a 50 psi limiter in-between. I did not put this together, but the yoke device is tagged as "3000 psi max, not for use at HP tank pressures" - this must be due to the pressure rating of the 50 psi limiter upstream from the adjustable flow regulating tube. HP tanks can still be checked via the LP inflator fitting. Comes in Pelican 1400 case. $180
  • Ikelite 6130.74 housing for Oly C-740/750/755 cameras. The TTL module on this case is kaput. Otherwise in excellent condition, with instruction booklet. No bracket included. The TTL may still be repairable (it's been a couple years since I asked Ikelite), or you could wire the cable straight to the port for manual triggering. $50
  • Inon DC800 AD lens mount base for WP-DC800 case; like new $20
  • Inon DC1 28AD lens mount base for WP-DC1 case; like new $20
  • Canon WP-DC800 underwater housing (fits Elph S510/S410/S400; IXUS 510/430/400); watertight, great condition, looks nice, no scratches on lens port. With wrist strap, diffuser, and multilingual user guide. No nicks or flats in o-ring $30
  • Canon WP-DC1 underwater housing (fits S80); watertight, excellent condition except for some wear in the silver paint on the lens port ring. With wrist strap, diffuser, viewing hood, multilingual user guide, and original box. No nicks or flats in o-ring. $60
  • All-in-One USB 2.0 card reader, reads SD/MMC/TS/M2/MS/MSPRO; new, unused; $3
  • stainless steel weight keepers for 2" belts, standard dual narrow slot with teeth; lot of 6, like new $5
  • Ikelite Auto-35 underwater housing with Ikelite Supereye 35mm film camera; Includes internal close-up lens, standard and Pro viewfinders, macro framer and diffuser (missing the macro lens!), and camera and case instruction booklets. Case is watertight and camera works. $10
  • Olympus FE-115 5MP camera new in unopened package (camera, usb cable, 2 AA batteries, wrist strap, user guide, CD-ROM with Olympus Master and Reference Manuals), with new Ikelite 6132.11 underwater housing (wrist strap, diffuser, reflector, grease, spare vinyl tips for control arms, instruction booklet, original box). Includes like new Ikelite single arm bracket for housing. $250
  • Aqualung plastic backpack with metal tank band, no harness. Like new, appears unused. $25
Post or PM me with questions and offers. Can take PayPal, prefer no credit card funding. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom