Missing Diver off Terranea Resort (OML)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there on Monday in the early afternoon and believe I may have seen the snorkelers looking for her. I remember thinking that those snorkelers didn't look like tourists. There was also a small group of people on the shore who appeared to be stressed out. I do hope they find her.

Bummer. My dive buddy and I were just around the corner at Hawthorne reef on Saturday. The kelp is very thick in the area and we just dove the edge of it. OK viz. Saw my first SunFlower Star and nudibranch.

The Daily Breeze reported that divers found the body on the rocks, then put it back in the water. Is that just a case of bad reporting?

I read in the news where the husband said he last saw her driving away to go dive, wearing her wetsuit. They lived in Marina Del Rey. Who would suit up in Marina Del Rey and drive to PV? Seems strange. Sad story. Sorry to hear you had to be the one to find and help her larsdennert, that because it is a very tramatic thing to go through, hope all is well with you!

I read in the news where the husband said he last saw her driving away to go dive, wearing her wetsuit.
Plenty of people who have interesting wetsuit habits. When surfing, I put the suit on before I leave home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom