Missouri Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tabasco1955

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for divers in Missouri, and perhaps just across the state line that would be interested in starting an informal dive club, or at least an E-mail/phone list that could be used to create a directory. This could be used primarily as a resource to find a dive buddy for a particular area, date, event, or whatever, but could also be used to relay dive information, news, events, experiences, etc. among other Missouri divers. Most of us belong to a club in a particular area, but this doesn't provide us access to divers across the rest of the state. I have often seen posts on bulletin boards (created some myself) or heard of someone looking for a dive buddy for a certain date or area of the state and I feel a resource like this would be very helpful. A lot of divers don't have the time, or available resources to scan bulletin boards/chat rooms to try and find a buddy, but a compiled list of names and phone numbers can be readily available anywhere, anytime. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM with your name (real or tag), city of residence, phone number, E-mail address, and any other contact/personal information and/or comments you care to share. If there are enough divers interested we can try to put something together.

Thanks,
Mike

Check here Mike:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=64152

Some of the Clubs have a roster so you can PM users to buddy up and if we get the Midwest club I'll add a sticky roster there. I doubt very seriously you'll find people willing to allow their email addresses/phone numbers to be posted on the internet.

James

James Goddard:
Check here Mike:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=64152

Some of the Clubs have a roster so you can PM users to buddy up and if we get the Midwest club I'll add a sticky roster there. I doubt very seriously you'll find people willing to allow their email addresses/phone numbers to be posted on the internet.

James

Thanks for the referral!

Tabasco,

We need to join forces buddy! Gimme a msg soon, and I'll tell you more!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hi Tobasco,

Welcome to the Board. You may want to look at the Florida Conch Divers forum. We have a listing for dives, where members post their dive plans and hook up. It's the most effective tool I've ever seen for getting divers together.

Good luck,
Grier

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Welcome to the best scuba board around.......

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I just saw a thread a few days ago about midwestern divers wanting to get a club going that crossed state lines. I believe some of the divers interested were in Missouri. I did a quick search, but didn't find it.

Keep you eyes out for this one. It sounded promising. Some of the clubs that have been started on ScubaBoard really seem to work out well for most people.

Good luck!

Christian

GrierHPharmD:
Hi Tobasco,

Welcome to the Board. You may want to look at the Florida Conch Divers forum. We have a listing for dives, where members post their dive plans and hook up. It's the most effective tool I've ever seen for getting divers together.

Good luck,
Grier

Thanks Grier, I appreciate the referral!

Good Diving,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom