Missouri Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I just saw a thread a few days ago about midwestern divers wanting to get a club going that crossed state lines. I believe some of the divers interested were in Missouri. I did a quick search, but didn't find it.

Keep you eyes out for this one. It sounded promising. Some of the clubs that have been started on ScubaBoard really seem to work out well for most people.

Good luck!

Christian

Christian,

Thanks for the referral! I was actually referrrd there by someone else also and they pointed me directly to it, it does sound promising. They already have enough people interested in the forum to get it started up, it's just a matter of the administrators gettting the time to set it up for us. I believe the name is going to be the "Midwest Muck Divers" which most of us think (even though not flattering) is rather appropriate!

Thanks again for the referral!

Good Diving,
Mike

Howdy.
I'm new to the sport and live in south Florida, but will be moving to Missouri in a couple of months. Hopefully I can get get some warm water diving before my move.
Not sure exactly where in Missouri i'll be staying at.
I think maybe somewhere in the Troy area.

Would be glad to meet fellow divers.

ponjo:
Howdy.
I'm new to the sport and live in south Florida, but will be moving to Missouri in a couple of months. Hopefully I can get get some warm water diving before my move.
Not sure exactly where in Missouri i'll be staying at.
I think maybe somewhere in the Troy area.

Would be glad to meet fellow divers.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Missouri even though it may be a little premature! If you are moving to Troy you will be closer to the St. Louis area than to Jefferson City where I live, but none the less, stay in touch and I'll help you get established with the diving community once you get here.

Good Diving,
Mike

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom