Monday's (August 2) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics again.

Can I ask are you cropping any of these?

this is awesome stuff, as usual, but i LOVE that octopus

I loved the grouper last week but see your point now about the white blow out. The one today is awesome. I cannot get over the blue...........extreme!

I tried for 10 minutes to get a picture of a Moorish Idol and after 15 shots, my best picture still had the tail cut off. They are skittish fish that move around a lot. Nice job.

lukeROB:
Great pics again.

Can I ask are you cropping any of these?

Yes, I crop just about all my pics to some degree.
I use zoom on just about all my pics, whether on Macro or not.

Do you also get those speed lines on the sides of your photos when zooming and using your WAL? Sometimes it has to go fast and I don't have the time to take the WAL off when I zoom in.... looks like warp 9

justleesa:
Do you also get those speed lines on the sides of your photos when zooming and using your WAL? Sometimes it has to go fast and I don't have the time to take the WAL off when I zoom in.... looks like warp 9

I don't use zoom with the WAL. Not sure, but I think I read somplace you are not supposed to. The WAL is for getting close to something that otherwise would not fit in the photo. Perhaps I'm wrong on that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom