Monterey Weather Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life on the Bay Web Cam | Monterey Bay Aquarium

I think this was the webcam.

I do not know how it was made a full page to see it better though.

This was the Capt Aqua Page that had the link. It is not there anymore.
Monterey Bay

Thank you for the links, I am a bit puzzled about the Monterey Aquarium webcam. I originally had in on the page, but was exactly the same for several days (even during evening and during night) - it almost looks like some funny loop. I also need to figure out how to make it look decent in both IE and FF.

There was another webcam I saw while ago from one of the hotels pointing to McAbee Beach, I cannot find it anymore.

on a side, I embedded few graphs to buyo tabs directly, I really like the water temperature graph. We were freezing our butts off on Monday and Tuesday in wetsuits. :rofl3:

UC Santa Cruz had a camera on a hotel near the boardwalk called slugvideo. They must of run out of money years ago for it though. It had a few views of the Boardwalk, pier, and some point near the lighthouse.

When the anchovies came in near to shore, you could see the birds dive bombing them. It was nice for ocean conditions and fishing. Too bad it is no more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom