Moon Over North Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, I have an M3...so pretty fast, don't tell! My Valentine is my very very best friend, lol. What time are you planning the dives for?

i'm not sure about eelpout and company, but i usually try to get there by 9:00
so we can get fiirst dive started before 10:00

i know Jean won't mind that time at all (and she has a yearly pass for Ginnie...
blast it)

so we could shoot for 9:00, or if you think you'll need more time, for 10:00

whatcha think?

I have somewhere to be Fri. night. I am going to see how early I will be done with that. If it is early enough I will drive up there Friday evening and spend the night - as it would be too early in the morning to do a 2-3 hour trip on Saturday. Can I pm u in the morning? I would really like to come along. It will be my first time at Ginnie:bouncesbl And to have the pleasure of Moonie's company - it is a dream come true, lol

yeah, call me on my cell: 904.382.9979

but once in Ginnie, my cell phone craps out (no reception) so try to catch me before
8:30 or so

otherwise, just show up, come down to the Ginnie entrance (the first one after
the main gate) and look for a guy with a goatee and a drysuit diving doubles

H2Andy:
yeah, call me on my cell: 904.382.9979

but once in Ginnie, my cell phone craps out (no reception) so try to catch me before
8:30 or so

otherwise, just show up, come down to the Ginnie entrance (the first one after
the main gate) and look for a guy with a goatee and a drysuit diving doubles

Andy:
I will be there around 8 or so. But I just may hang out down at the main spring till you all show up.
Er , I will be the one WITHOUT the goatee and the doubles. Probably will dive dry.

Jeano Beano

P.S. There is another group showing up at 8 so that is why I am going to be there a bit early...
But If I get in the water before you , I'll just wait in there till da Gnome shows up.
This REALLY has my curiousity going !

ok jean... i'll show up, see if anyone's waiting at the shop, then come down
to the Ginnie pool and see if we can catch up with each other

after the moonie dive, how would you feel about an intro dive at the eye?
we can traverse to the ear and have some fun

Well I have tried all day to work something out so I could go tomorrow - it's just not happening. Say "hi" to Moonie and have a great time. I think I will have a :pity_part for me

well, ok, i suck...

woke up this morning feeling crappy, per usual lately, and a little congested, and
by the time i had loaded the gear in the car, i said "screw this"

so... my wife and i took Moonie to the old train station here in town and got some
pics for the album

sorry everyone who missed diving with Moonie =(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom