Moped ride downtown at 6:30pm in Coz video (link)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diversion:
Wow, I wouldn't trade Jason's videos for all the news footage in the world. It is fantastic to see what real people are experiencing – and terrifying at the same time. I look forward to any follow-ups that you guys can get out.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Saved me some typing, agree 100%

scubadobadoo:
Thanks for the kind thoughts folks. My humor is waining but still alive! LOL! Here is another video that speaks for itself. We still have power but the wind is REALLY picking up. Maybe gusting up to 80+ with the worse to come in maybe another 6-8 hrs. These "updates" are keepimg me laughing and busy. Christi contimues to be a great host! Word of 10+ft waves crashing into the sea wall downtown at 10:30pm. Getting crazy but still not too bad. Enjoy!:lightingz

http://visitjason.com/wilma/cozthursnight5mb.wmv
Thanks for all the video links and for keeping us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Hi, we are glad to here you guys are ok...we were very worried about you guys. I hope you can get back to NY real soon. Talk you soon and take care.

Love Kim

Been thinking about you guys all weekend. Hope you can get back to NY soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom