Morgan visits MAKO Spearguns Showroom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I had a surprise guest stop by my showroom. Her name is Morgan and she is a trained and dedicated service dog for United States Veterans, Service Members and their families struggling with Post-Traumatic Stress, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Military Sexual Trauma, Moral Injury and other neurological and or physical disabilities.

Last week, my hunting buddy, Randy Powers, and his wife, Donna, both volunteers for paws4vets brought Morgan by for a visit where I was able to see firsthand what $40,000.00 worth of training buys you these days.

attachment.php

I have to say, guys, I have been around the world a few times and I have seen many things. But, to see this dog and what she is capable of doing, and to hear the stories of how she and other dogs just like her help our American service personnel, it is nothing short of amazing.

As many of you know, we at MAKO Spearguns regularly hold eBay auctions to raise money for the Fisher House and paws4vets, whereby 100% of the proceeds go directly to the charities.

For all you guys who participate in our eBay auctions, I want to personally thank you. I also want to thank my good buddy, Randy and his wife, Donna as well as all the volunteers at paws4vets.

To learn more: http://paws4people.org/our-programs/paws4vets-placement-program/

If you would like to make a donation to the paws4vets program:

Donate - paws4people

attachment.php

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Dive safe,
dano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom