Morning dive the 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be there too. We're trying to find a new place to live and viewings sometimes pop up with little notice, but I doubt anyone'll be wanting to show anyplace that early!
I should be able to rent two tanks w/o much problem, or so I figure, I've never actually tried before. I guess I'll see how it goes tomorrow night.
One question though; when I follow the link posted at the top of the last page (for Deer Creek) everything starts loading normally, and then some brown crap that looks like it was drawn with MSPaint pops up and covers up half the text. Does anyone know what that means/is about? My curiosity has been piqued.
Thanks,
Adam

neophyte:
I should be there too. We're trying to find a new place to live and viewings sometimes pop up with little notice, but I doubt anyone'll be wanting to show anyplace that early!
I should be able to rent two tanks w/o much problem, or so I figure, I've never actually tried before. I guess I'll see how it goes tomorrow night.
One question though; when I follow the link posted at the top of the last page (for Deer Creek) everything starts loading normally, and then some brown crap that looks like it was drawn with MSPaint pops up and covers up half the text. Does anyone know what that means/is about? My curiosity has been piqued.
Thanks,
Adam

The brown crap is part of a map of the dive site.

Had the same problem when I viewed it in a Firefox browser. Try switching to Internet Explorer. That should correct how it's viewed.

That somehow wasn't clear using Safari. I was even wondering if it was some sort of pollution warning or something...
Thanks,
Adam

Ditto. I had it over the text in Opera browser, works ok in IE.

wetrat:
Don't keep us in suspense gentlemen! How was the dive????? :profile:

:censored:

:ssst:

:speak_evi

Vis was (a quote from Kevfin) "Who needs a mask!" after I lost my mask on the exit of our first dive.

We did 2 dives, short, but we got wet. I will post a dive report in the Jan. 2006 Reports.

Back
Top Bottom