Morning dive tomorrow (Saturday 10/15) in Laguna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickeyroi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody interested in buddying up for a morning (7AM) dive or two tomorrow, anywhere in Laguna? I would like to take advantage of the low surf and low swells forecasted. I am still a relative beginner but have more than 20 dives logged, half of which are Laguna B/beach dives. When do I qualify for intermediate anyways? :14: My usual dive buddy has to study this week-end. Let me know and we'll get together. I'd be willing to try bug catching too.. I'll be checking the board all day but I can also be reached at 805-231-6024.
-Michael

You know about the swell coming in right?

As of Friday this is what's happening at Shaw's

Date: 10/14/2005
Time: 10:00 am
Surf: 1 ft
Surge: 2 ft
Visibility: 15 + ft
Temperature: Air 64 Water 60

I am planning a Sunday Morning Dive.

I hope it is not TOO Bad at that point in time......

I'm looking at this: http://www.surf.hero.com/
I interpret it as saying that tomorrow morning should be nice and calm in Laguna, relatively protected from the incoming northern swell (compared to Malibu, etc.).. am I reading this wrong? This is my first time trying to interpret these..

ShakaZulu:
You know about the swell coming in right?

LLKZ.. should join me on Saturday morning instead :05:

LLKZ16:
As of Friday this is what's happening at Shaw's

Date: 10/14/2005
Time: 10:00 am
Surf: 1 ft
Surge: 2 ft
Visibility: 15 + ft
Temperature: Air 64 Water 60

I am planning a Sunday Morning Dive.

I hope it is not TOO Bad at that point in time......

Works for me Mickeyroi! Just tell me where to meet. I drive a yellow X-Terra with a California dive sticker on the back. I won't be checking the board again until about 10 pm, but I will definitely make it at 7 am if you tell me where.

Looking forward to it,

John

Sweet. Let's do Diver's cove, 7AM. May want to bring change if going for the park meters, although there should be some decent spots available since it's early. I drive a green BMW 3-series, and my cell phone is 805-231-6024.

See you there! Michael

wetrat:
Works for me Mickeyroi! Just tell me where to meet. I drive a yellow X-Terra with a California dive sticker on the back. I won't be checking the board again until about 10 pm, but I will definitely make it at 7 am if you tell me where.

Looking forward to it,

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom