Morrison Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought it in preperation for having to do Deco within the next few classes. I'm fine in spring temps while I'm moving around, but after an hour + dive, sitting still will likely suck!

Bought it in preperation for having to do Deco within the next few classes. I'm fine in spring temps while I'm moving around, but after an hour + dive, sitting still will likely suck!

Old Guy!

Mat,

I might be game for a dive early. Let's chat about it tomorrow.

Mat,

I might be game for a dive early. Let's chat about it tomorrow.

Water levels are nearly normal again, might have to swim out towards the river to find the cold stuff, just let me know.

Mat

Nah, nevermind then. I'd rather not fight the boat fools. If it wasn't so shallow, I'd bring the scooters out for a test run!

Nah, nevermind then. I'd rather not fight the boat fools. If it wasn't so shallow, I'd bring the scooters out for a test run!

Its still deep enough to get up the run without dragging, how many scooters you have to test out?! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom