Moulton or Madison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to dive the Madison quarry. I have put it on the calendar. Do they have air fills there?

snepdiver:
I would love to dive the Madison quarry. I have put it on the calendar. Do they have air fills there?

No air fills there. But you'll almost pass Dive Sports on your way up. (or I'm sure between us that we can manage to get a few extra tanks out for you).

I've got three. That will be enough for three dives anyway. But if I drive that far I would like to do more than three, Ya know?

Maybe I could borrow a couple of your twelve or so tanks.

i'd be down if you guys don't mind a newb hanging around. :blinking:

snepdiver:
I've got three. That will be enough for three dives anyway. But if I drive that far I would like to do more than three, Ya know?

Maybe I could borrow a couple of your twelve or so tanks.

I'll have you know that I recently sold 5 of my tanks and I'm now to under a dozen! (slightly) :rofl3:

(prob gonna sell about 5 more also!)

I'd like to try out Moulton

mike_s:
I'll have you know that I recently sold 5 of my tanks and I'm now to under a dozen! (slightly) :rofl3:

(prob gonna sell about 5 more also!)
And you changed your signature. :shakehead

Mike, I'm also looking to buy a tank or two.

I'll be at Moulton tomorrow if anyone would like to join me.

ekewaka:
And you changed your signature. :shakehead

Actually, I didn't change it....

my "You can never have enough tanks" signature line got lost when www.Scubaboard.com crashed a few weeks ago. When it came back, for some reason my signature line didn't. :-( I guess I need to put it back. I've still got enough tanks so that it qualifies :D

For those who haven't been to Moulton Quarry. It's a nice place. It's not as large and fancy as some other places, but the guys running it are nice and it's a fun new place to dive. Just take a warm wetsuit. the "lower basin" is FREAKING COLD!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom