Moulton or Madison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
I'll have you know that I recently sold 5 of my tanks and I'm now to under a dozen! (slightly) :rofl3:

(prob gonna sell about 5 more also!)

Let my know when you want to get rid of them. I need more.

Mike,

I don't know for sure but Britt said that at the last minute the Ardmore Quarry was no longer available so he was pursuing the Decatur Quarry as an alternative. You know the rest.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Ltstanfo:
Mike,

I don't know for sure but Britt said that at the last minute the Ardmore Quarry was no longer available so he was pursuing the Decatur Quarry as an alternative. You know the rest.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

The Decatur quarry is off his list also. He told me recently that it didn't work out either.

the good news is that if all goes right, we should be able to dive in Madison (through SDI) come August 11th/12th.

mike_s:
The Decatur quarry is off his list also. He told me recently that it didn't work out either.

the good news is that if all goes right, we should be able to dive in Madison (through SDI) come August 11th/12th.

I think I can make it Sunday the 12th. Working Sat. Do I need to get in touch with anyone at SDI or do ya just show up and dive?

snepdiver:
I think I can make it Sunday the 12th. Working Sat. Do I need to get in touch with anyone at SDI or do ya just show up and dive?

Hold off on contacting them as they are working out the final details. When they announce it, I'll start a new thread about it.

They will want in town divers to pre-register as it just simplifies admission as a group (which is a requirement of the city lease)

If all runs as last year, "out of town divers" are allowed to not have to pre-register and you could download/print the liability form. (I claimed "out of town status" about every time last year, if you know what I mean :rofl3: They never turned down my certificate of Andrew Jackson ($20 bill))

It all sounds like a hassle, but it's really not.

mike

I have a Jackson for them.

Just start a thread and I will get them form for my wife to sign. Oh wait, for me to sign. Thats the liability waiver, not the life insurance beneficiary.:rofl3:

Madison will be open again on Sept 1st (saturday only) for those that want to dive.

see

Subject: Madison Quarry diving Sept. 1

Southeastern Divers will be taking anyone who wishes to dive the
Madison quarry out on Saturday September 1 from 8 am till 4 pm.

Stop by SDI before Saturday to sign up.

If you are coming from outside Madison County please call us at
256-536-8404 to make arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom