Mouting Spair Air Pocket by Zeagle on Brigade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the setup worked great, but my SA does not dive with me anymore since I trust my Cobra a bit more after a few dives.

I really love Brigade. This is the best BC I have ever owned. It is just so versatile.

Now I am interested in getting Zeagle BP/W configuration. Does anyone had any success with it? Delux or Standard? Should I get the ripcord weight system or just plane waight pocket? Anybody used All Elastic Bladder? I am just curious what is the different with the bladder on the Brigade.

Anyway, I will keep my Brigade as my travel and backup BC.

Boogie711:
Switching away from a pony? Great - glad I could help.

Switching to a pony? LOL - Nice try. Go ahead and post some links where I suggest anything approaching "benefit."

Didn't think so.

So you're saying it wasn't you?, maybe I got you confused with some other member, my mistake.

Great, I would hate to follow your steps.

Boogie711:
Switching to a pony?

Come on, Boogie, ponys have their uses if they are correctly sized and mounted.

I wouldn't even think about diving without my pony bottle. Its 130 cu. ft., mounted to the left of my other tank (also 130 cu. ft.) using bands and provides complete redundancy. :wink: The only downside is that I do include it in my gas management plan......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom