Moving your wife to DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks...Looking back the long hose was the first thing that got me to even look at this style of diving. So I will finish the transformation and have her read the fundamentals of better diving. Now if I could get her in a primer class with Sherwood? :D

Thanks...Looking back the long hose was the first thing that got me to even look at this style of diving. So I will finish the transformation and have her read the fundamentals of better diving. Now if I could get her in a primer class with Sherwood? :D

Cool. Just remember baby steps....little bits of info at at a time "when it is appropriate" will keep her interested, rather than "put upon" and forced to do homework :)

Cool. Just remember baby steps....little bits of info at at a time "when it is appropriate" will keep her interested, rather than "put upon" and forced to do homework :)

Spoke with Bob Sherwood and I'm booking some pool time with him. He can make the adjustments, review skills and explain the concept sooooooo much better then I can. This way she is sure to get it right the first time! :D

Thanks everyone for your help! :D

Oh, I'm sure she will like spending some time with Bob! He can be very kind and extremely helpful.

That's great that Bob's going to spend time in the pool with her. Can't think of a better way to be introduced to the system. My wife and I spent two days with Bob (in sort of an even lower pressure version of Primer before Primer existed), and saw huge improvements in our diving and just general comfort in the water as a result.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom