mozambique pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyT:
Hi again

Did you find any decent accomodation closer to Dinos that is worth looking at ? I didn't really look last time I was there . It's not that critical as I will be driving up in my 4x4 but it would be nice to have other options.

Also were you offered Nitrox ?

Didn't check on the other accomodations, but there are self catering places around Tofo Scuba. Yes, they offered Nitrox, but it made little sense when they dive air profiles and you can't do your own. Added safety perhaps. But we didn't really need that :)

cheers

Thanks for the info - I mailed Nikki and John today to make some booking enquiries.
I thought the version that I was given of the Mantas not being present was a little fishy. Hopefully we will be there when there are less divers - it's supposed to be low season.

I also don't like being herded around by DM's - we will have to try to address that situation.

If you want to join us on the Protea Banks diving let me know and I will keep you informed - I have some good contacts in Natal. That's if I actually get this trip together.

AndyT:
Thanks for the info - I mailed Nikki and John today to make some booking enquiries.
I thought the version that I was given of the Mantas not being present was a little fishy. Hopefully we will be there when there are less divers - it's supposed to be low season.

I also don't like being herded around by DM's - we will have to try to address that situation.

If you want to join us on the Protea Banks diving let me know and I will keep you informed - I have some good contacts in Natal. That's if I actually get this trip together.

John seemed to be a great bloke. Didn't meet Nikki while is was there.
Right now I don't have any booked travel plans, but hopefully it will be a trip to the Red Sea in the beginning of our summer. But when I go back to your neighbourhood, I'll pm you and perhaps our paths may cross.

cheers

/christian

Back
Top Bottom