MultiDeco app purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPRC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On the app store, will a single purchase of the app allow me to load the app on all my iOS devices (iphone, ipad, desktop) or would it require me to make 3 purchases?

Pretty sure app and desktop are separate purchases

If you can plan your dives on your computer, I’ve found that to be a better option than MultiDeco

Copied from MultiDeco ZHL-GF & VPM & VPM-B & VPM-B/E dive decompression software for technical divers under registration then install codes/keys

On the PC / Mac: A registration allows for the issue of 4 keys a year.
On an Android: A registration allows for the issue of 2 keys a year.

This should allow for extra computers and replacement computers in the future.

Every device has a unique install code and requires a key. Install codes cannot be transferred or changed. Instead, you create a new key for each new code at: new keys

Each computer and each logged on user, will need a unique key.

Sounds like you will be able to purchase once and get up to 4 codes to use on your PC/iOS devices. Though it may mean only desktop Mac and not iOS.

i downloaded on my ipad - came up on my iphone too -assuming your using the same apple id - desktop is a seperate download

For iPad/iPhone it is one purchase and for laptop/desktop its another purchase. Little bit annoying you need to pay twice

Also just a big heads up the iPad/iPhone App version is not the same, I am actually extremely disappointed with it especially that I had to pay another time for it. The App version has limited features compared to the desktop version but you do not know this until you pay full price for it. I had high hopes for it that I could just do all my dive planning on my ipad but I now find myself always bring my laptop and never using the App version. Pretty much just a waste of money

I confirmed with the MultiDeco folks:
Each program is a separate purchase.
The registration is divided into 3 groups, and each group requires its own registration and fee. The groups are;

* Desktop - PC, Mac, Linux - 4 keys per year, V-Planner and MultiDeco - any combination,
* Mobiles - Android, MS Mobile - 2 keys per year, V-Planner and MultiDeco - any combination,
* iPhone, iPod, iPad (via Appstore only) - per iTunes limits.

All programs include free updates for life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom