Multiple Dry Suits and undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lyonsce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a DiveRite 905 drysuit (XS), a Pinnacle Evolution drysuit (XL), Pinnacle Evolution undergarment (XL), and a generic polartec undergarment (M). All items are like new and have NEVER been flooded. The DiveRite 905 is my wifes suit and has about 75 dives on it, the generic undergarment is the matching undergarment. She gets cold fairly quickly and this suit + undergarment kept her warm in 46 degree water. The suit includes the Diving Concepts dry glove system, the inflator hose, and case. The Pinnacle Evolution suit was my suit and also has about 75 dives with the Evolution undergarment. Again it kept me confortable in 46 degree water. It also includes the suit, Diving Concepts glove system, inflator hose and case. I am asking the following alll + shipping:

DiveRite 905 (XS): $250 (or OBO)
Generic Undergarment: $50 (or OBO)
Pinnacle Evolution Suit: $250 (or OBO)
Pinnacle Evolution Undergarment: $175 (or OBO)

I will consider any and all offers. My wife and I have purchased new Whites Fusion drysuits and don't need these suits anymore. They are both in perfect shape, the seals are like new, the zippers are in great shape, the glove systems are like new. If interested please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Pictures attached:

M0011958.jpgM0011959.jpgM0011960.jpgM0011961.jpg

Will the XS Dive Rite fit a woman 5'8" and 135# ? Also, what size boots (also: men's or women's sizing)?

I believe so my wife is 5'7" and about 125 and the suit has room to spare on her. She wears a size 7 shoe and the boots fit her okay with some room.

The drysuits and the generic undergarment are sold. I will lower the price on the Pinnacle undergarment to $125 + shipping OBO.

Final OFFER!!! I will lower the price on the Pinnacle undergarment to $75 + shipping OBO.

I am interested in the undergarment. What body size and type will it fit?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I got the Pinnacle undergarment looks like its in good condition thx for a smooth transaction

Back
Top Bottom