My accident --- and why it happened.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Kimber...I am sorry to hear that! Glad they found the cause and it can be fixed! Best of luck and sweet wishes!

Wildcard:
Welcome back Kimber! I know all of this is very personel but how are you doing? Thank you for posting. Many of us have been sitting here for a long time wondering but not knowing how you are. Hope your back up to speed!

I have progressed further than my doctors ever dreamed that I would. I have not used a wheelchair since Jan 12, I ride horses once a week etc --- soon I expect to be driving again. I still have a long way to go, but this is a long way from that vegitative state I had an 80 % chance of being in IF I woke up. :11:

Hard work and lots of support have helped me get this far ---and I continue to improve every week. The gains are smaller and less noticable now so sometimes I get discouraged --- but when I step back and look at the progress over a bigger period of time I can see it. Thanks for asking! :D

Bless you dear one. Glad to see you here again. Would be honored to carry your tanks.

Tevis

Thanks for the update on your condition, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Good Luck in your continued recovery.
Please, keep us posted.
C-Dawg

yeah Kim, you sure have come a long way

most excellent!

Go Kimber!! Go Kimber!! :clapping:

TekDiveGirl:
Ack --- it seems that the link was stripped :

http://www.pfodoctor.org/pages/1/index.htm

I am so glad to see you posting..... as always, all my best.

Thanks for the link, 10 to 30% WOW, who would have thought.

I do have a bit of an issue with the doctor's name...he needs something a bit more surgical sounding - like Dr. Good Heart.

Hi Kimber,
I just read your post, you do not know me though I feel I know you, have read about you in many forums, from one diver to another I wish you the best and Happy Easter!!
:flowers:

Thanks for the info TDG - very very informative - and great to see you back!

Kimber, very nice to see you on the board and a good explanation for the accident. Also very good to know the problem is correctable. Take care,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom