My brother will be on the History Channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SelkieDVM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tomorrow, Wednesday April 1 at 8 p.m. the History Channel will show an encore of Predator X. The show is about a recently discovered gigantonormous marine dinosaur. My brother appears in a segment about 40-45 minutes into the show. He's one of the Duke engineers that did the modeling and wind tunnel testing of the predator's fin. (He's not the one that speaks to the camera, but is shown doing the model construction and testing.)

I'm so proud!:D
P.S. He's also a diver.

Last edited:
Thanks. My brother didn't tell anybody that he was going to be on TV, and I was shocked just to happen upon the show. I guess telling everyone about it was my way of getting back at him.:wink:

Do you mean how is the diving this time of year? Offshore temps are probably in the mid to high 50s F at the depths we typically dive, 80 -120'. Viz is pretty variable but in general I think it's not as good as later in the summer. Currents and rough seas are always a possibility.

And, heck yeah, I think the Heels will go all the way! Go Heels!

Cheers,
Lilla

Back
Top Bottom