My first Dive Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBARACER

Reaction score
34831_p_t_640x480_image09.jpg

34831_p_t_640x480.jpg

The cabin is also awesome...

Should be available for dive service real soon... just as soon as I learn how to drive it :(

err.. I mean I love you... When are we going out in it? :D

If you need help learning to drive it just ask the blond. She DID come with the boat right? Well, even if she didn't it is still a SWEET ride and you can find another girl. With that in the water even I could get a girl :eyebrow:
Congrats..
Happy boating and diving.

Joe

Where ya gonna put the tank rack and dive ladder? :D How many of US very good friends to you figure can suit up in that thing?

Congrats! Are we gonna have to call you Cap'n now? :wink:

Hey dude, im in Georgetown, if you wanna small lake to try it out on bring it up here. i have driven many boats having being raised on the Texas coast and the grandson of a shrimper. "I know all there is to know 'bout da shrimpin bidness"

come on up here, we'll get a line wet on lake georgetown before taking it to Travis with all them CRAZIES!!!

Very cool. I have been on dive charter boats smaller than that in Coz. If you need a deckhand, let me know.

QUOTE=SCUBARACER]
34831_p_t_640x480_image09.jpg

34831_p_t_640x480.jpg

The cabin is also awesome...

Should be available for dive service real soon... just as soon as I learn how to drive it :([/QUOTE]

Phazeshyft:
"I know all there is to know 'bout da shrimpin bidness"

"Lessee....there's shrimp soup, shrimp stew, fried shrimp, broiled shrimp, grilled shrimp, shrimp salad, shrimp scampi, peeled shrimp...."

I couldn't resist....:biggrin2:

:rofl:

When it comes to a boat like that AND scuba diving . . . . we could be friends real fast (I'm Soooo BAD!). Seriously though, I'm looking to dive this weekend . . . if you're up for something let me know, if that means taking your boat or whatever, I'm cool w/ the Dutch method. I need to secure some more dive buddies (mine is usually on the cash poor side).

I'm up for some diving... I don't know about this weekend, and I still need to learn how to drive it :(

1st boat = can't drive it proficiently yet :(

I am up for diving though, I'd liike to try somewhere's new, any ideas?

SCUBARACER:
I'm up for some diving... I don't know about this weekend, and I still need to learn how to drive it :(

1st boat = can't drive it proficiently yet :(

I am up for diving though, I'd liike to try somewhere's new, any ideas?

Nice looking boat. It looks like it may have a fold up ladder on the swim platform? Do you trailer it? Congrats. One of the boats I charter fished for years was a Searay. They are good boats.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom