My first Dive Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBARACER:
I'm up for some diving... I don't know about this weekend, and I still need to learn how to drive it :(

1st boat = can't drive it proficiently yet :(

I am up for diving though, I'd liike to try somewhere's new, any ideas?

There is a one day gulf rig trip on Saturday leaving out of Freeport...I think that includes 3 dives. I'ld like to do this trip but if I can't find anyone to go I'll probably grab my cash poor buddy and head to the Blue Lagoon in Huntsville.

SCUBARACER:
I still need to learn how to drive it :(
1st boat = can't drive it proficiently yet :(

*sigh*

I thought I explained all that to you over IM the other day. Just push the "go fast stick" all the way forward and twist the wheel. It is so simple even *I* could do it (hint, hint). :wink:

Seriously, with that kind of boat it should not be out of the question to make your sales guy come out and show you the ropes.

SCUBARACER:
He is I have to schedule it...

::coming out of pregnancy lurkdom::

Invest in a Chapman Piloting and Seamanship manual. I learned a lot from that book when I had my boat (Mako 232). It's a great reference!

Congrats and enjoy your new craft!!

The two happiest days in a boat owners life....

The day he buys the boat.

The day he sells the boat.

Happy boat ownership. Take the USCG or TPWD class on rules of the water. Good class.

TwoBit

I can't imaging being a captain in training on that one. I went from a 17 ft fish and ski to a 22' Sea Ray last year and had some adjustment. You taking her out this weekend with all the crazys? See you on the lake!

Randy

Scubaracer,

Do you need an experienced deck hand to tie in your boat and help you get it in the slip? Have you got your ropes tied off properly? Do you know all the lake sites, and might I add, have a diver to know where to tie in to or how to set lines for tying into?

Congratulations. Hope you christen her properly.

jenn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom