My first foreign scuba forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For local info or buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Europe > General Europe.
Alternatively, you can ask Mania as well.
OK,l understand every thing.I know that became the diviemaster ist the first step to become the professional diver. But know I dont have enough many to do this. All of my life I want to bacame a professional diver but I known that i must to wait for this.

Hi Gregory, and welcome to SB. (You know Mania? Lucky you).
It a great place to hang out with foreigners from around the world, we're all foreigners someplace.
David

grzess:
Thank you for warm welcome, specially for mania. I don't expect so meny Polish divers in this forum.
They seemed to have all ended up in this thread too.

dlndavid:
They seemed to have all ended up in this thread too.
No, only 2/3 of us -- Mania and me. :D And I'm actually an American.

We're still waiting to hear from the other third, Basiakm, again... but she hasn't posted anything since she was asking about fins a week ago.

And now Grzess.

--Marek

Marek
There is more of us here - some of us already made some contacts via PM. And BTW you are Polish - American :p
Mania

mania:
Marek
There is more of us here - some of us already made some contacts via PM.
So where are they hiding? And why? :11:
mania:
And BTW you are Polish - American :p
American, of Polish descent.

We're a funny country of immigrants... kind of like Canada and Australia. The instant I was born, outside of Philadelphia, I was an American. Not hyphenated. :eyebrow:

But thanks for the compliment?

--Marek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom