My little twin 72s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nothing special about it...

the only ones I know of that use taper threads are the old healthways tanks with the 1/2" taper thread. I don't think you can get a manifold for those. lots of them use the 3/4" thread though, and just about any manifold will work.

Has anybody ever tried a setup with double 72's with a pony bottle (say a 50) mounted upside down in the middle?

looks like they have the 3/4" thread, and looks like a 72, but the pic is a bit fuzzy

from the numbers she's posted, they are 2250psi tanks, looks like the last hydro was 1978

scubatexastony once bubbled...
When I put em on the scale at the LDS..

mine weighed 48 lbs with manifold, bands, and empty.

I would also think that the double 72's are more negatively buoyant than my single faber LP 95(+2lbs empty). Any idea what the buoyancy characteristcs of the double 72's are?

Someone just purchased them with buy it now. Ok which one of you purchased them......huh.....speak up:mean: Oh well ill keep an eye for some more. Whats that old saying, "if you snooze you lose" :D

lots of them around bud, just keep your eye peeled.

I believe northeast scuba supply had a bunch of used ones as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom