My new DiveLog.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaytonaDave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys...

My wife and I worked on a new Dive Log for me. I wasn't happy with any of the ones that I could purchase, so I bought a DayPlanner type three-hole binder.... and we put it together in Excel and Photoshop...

I've uploaded it to my filesharing site so that anyone else who wants it can use it.

It's a 5.5 by 8.5 page. Two on a page. I printed both sides, then cut the page in half and punched it with a three hole punch.... voila! Actually, the zip close DayPlanner worked great!

Here's where you can download either the PDF file or the Excel file....

Let me know what you think!

That's funny, I've got my secretary (wife) make something up right now, but the technical version with up to 4 mixes and deco ladder. She better hurry up and get it done before my beer runs out or my tanks that are filling in the garage get done. :D

No problem! I hope it helps others who had trouble finding just 'the right' logbook....

Thanks for the compliments. (the wife is pleased):D

Super Sharp! Thanks for sharing. You reminded me to create my own. I decided to do so after returning from our last trip in May but it slipped my mind. Nothing against the one you've created... my complaint with the ones you buy, besides the price, is that there isn't enough space for journaling (comments) and they smear ink. Since I use a computer, I don't need the dive planner thing and any special fields of information my computer records such as temp, time, depth, etc. That pretty much leaves location, weather, tank, weight, exposure protection and visibility which generally is included in my comments anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom