My New Toy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sailboats???? Sailboats??? Aren't those the things in the water that always get in my way??? They have the huge bedsheets hanging from poles and ropes all over them?? I think you steer them with a little pole hanging off the back of 'em??

Hey Hey I have a 44 Gulfstar motor sailer and a 26 Mac motor sail, I can sleep on mine and even live on them if I had to. 44 takes to long to get anywhere and the 26 is just not what I call a dive boat.LOL So I need a good little dive boat I can call my own.

Yeah, to dive off of. To fish off of. To lobster off of. To tow the sailboats around if you want to go over 6 knots!!! JK

So, can we hunt some bugs on all these new boats????:D

And my sailboat goes over 6 kts! (On a trailer behind the truck!):eyebrow:

fldiver1:
Yeah, to dive off of. To fish off of. To lobster off of. To tow the sailboats around if you want to go over 6 knots!!! JK

:rofl3:
Ok your rubbing it in again, have ever :10: coral before NO..... Well this is what you do you find the "most red coral" you can find and you kiss it for luck for your new boat...:rofl3: and come and talk to me after your dive and let me know how it was.:rofl3:

frogman_5:
So, can we hunt some bugs on all these new boats????:D

And my sailboat goes over 6 kts! (On a trailer behind the truck!):eyebrow:

My sailboats are great for everything but the 44 is to big and the 26 will rock you to death in the water. For the other boats I have they are great for fishing,bugging,and just about anything else you want to do. I just don't own them:shakehead I use them. I want one that I can call my own..

So where are all the dive spots toward VERO/SEBASTIAN or ?? Just not too far from Canaveral.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom