Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wall street

Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second

Ferris Buellers day off.

Char1: We got a lot of lowlifes around here,and I will provide an armed responsse at the first sign of trouble.They must be contained.

Ferris Bueller

Was I scared! I must have lost fifty pounds, all of it brown.

Taps (great line!)

"I don't know what's worse. The fact that we've lost a nuclear weapon, or the fact that we do it so often we've got a name for it!"

Broken Arrow.
really it should be Empty Quiver, not broken arrow

We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.

truck1:
Ferris Buellers day off.

Char1: We got a lot of lowlifes around here,and I will provide an armed responsse at the first sign of trouble.They must be contained.

Still up for grabs any takers?

post 895 would be boondock saints

new quote:
Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand."

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Ruin me! He didn't care if he got ruined, that was the whole point of the episode.

leathal weapon 3

What kind of knight in shining armor would I be if the man I love needs rescuing and I just let him walk out my door?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom