Name Your Favorite Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tonight I ordered WetNotes ($10 shipped.... woah) and a spool. I'm over 40 and I find myself forgetting my ending PSI and some other stuff... I hate my biga$$ slate - so WetNotes it is. Never seen them, have no clue - but for $10 delivered... WTH

About 20 minutes later I then send an eMail (at like 8:20 PM or so EST) asking about Turtle fins... I remember they used to be on their site, etc. There's a guy on eBay that sells them all the time for $50 - $65 plus freight. So I thought I'd send a note.

In about 2 minutes, my cell phone rings. Its COVCI - confirming my order and answering all my questions about Turtles.

Wow.

So I caved, and I bought them.... Sure, I'm an eBay guy, but service melts me. Call me a weenie, but it gets me. I'll spend another $10 or $12 and get them from COVCI... All y'all (like that?) who toot these guys are right...I was very impressed.

K

PS: that would be 2-3 day freight from COVCI...not ground.

On line: www. liesure-pro.com

West Mich. Dive Center in Muskegon

Caymaniac :wacko:

I know I'm new, and hopefully won't get flamed for this, but here are my suggestions as far as the River Valley area of Arkansas.

Scuba Services Co. of Fort Smith, AR

Love 'em! Fred and Karen are great and have been more than helpful with getting me started.

I've also got a preffered online source, and for the most part its because they are so darned friendly and helpful as well as great prices and thats Scubatoys

Thanks for listening.

Scuba Supply in Nashville TN has superb service and a willingness to help the customer that is well beyond any other shop I've encountered.

I trust them with my gear and my fills, simple as that.

There are really two shops I would recomend out of all the shops I've been in over the years. One would be The Canandaigua Sailboard shop in Canandaigua N.Y.. The owner Steve howie is one of those guys who is old world business, he's super, No complaints at all ! I've had occasions where I needed something he didn't have , he'll take it off a display model. You can catch up with me when you come by next time, WoW !!! The other would be Dan Humble of Dive Tech in Mallory town Canada. This guy is a b--- buster but he knows his stuff. I get all my service there. That's to say I travel 3 1/2 hours to take my gear there, one way. Then come back in a couple of weeks to pick it up. There's devotion.........
Wreck/Tec

Bluewater Scuba on White Bridge Road if you live in the Nashville, TN area is the cheapest place to buy ScubaPro equipment. They have tons of inventory also.

Undersea Divers, Beverly, Ma.
East Coast Divers, Framingham, Ma.
North East Scuba Supply, Pa.
Extreme-Exposure, Fl.:eek:ut:

vodolaz once bubbled...
Scuba Supply in Nashville TN has superb service and a willingness to help the customer that is well beyond any other shop I've encountered.
Now I'm even more impressed. This week Scuba Supply took customer service one step farther. They installed a long fill hose so doubles can be filled inside your vehicle. No more manhandling those 100lb plus rigs in and out for fills!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom