Nashville Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Looks Like I Will Be Following You . I Am Leaving On The 3rd Of June To Murfresboro Or Smyrna Area . I Will Be Working In The Nashville Area . Matter Of Fact I Am Leaving This Sat The 29th , For A Week To Locate Place To Live And Have Several Job Interveiws Lined Up .

Cool !
Look forward to meeting you as well.

it's really limited. You can also dive the Caney Fork river to the east. Center Hill lake can be dove but viz usually sucks. Dale Hollow lake is better. There's a quarry near Huntsville, but it closed and I don't know if it has reopened to divers yet or not.

Tell me more about diving in the Caney Fork. I've not heard of anyone doing it.

Drift diving? It seems like so much of it would be very shallow. But that's just my impression from trout fishing there.

You should check out parrotislanddivers.com . It is a pretty active club in your area and a great group of people. I don't live there but I went to Bonaire w/ them twice, dove the Oriskany with them and hosted some NC wreck diving.

I will be in town the week of April 8th. Would like to get wet maybe the following weekend. I guess one of the holes opens that weekend for the season. Look forward to getting some dive time in the Volunteer state. Do you dive doubles and drysuits?

You are an easy days drive from Pensacola. Great dives in the Gulf, including the Oriskany. Give us a call and let us know when you can come down. We have customers from both Tennessee and Kentucky that take off work on Friday afternoon, drive over night, get here in time for breakfast and diving on Saturday and again on Sunday morning, then drive back Sunday afternoon. It's a bit grueling, but if you have a group, it all works out with everyone taking a turn. Look forward to hearing from you.

Marcos,

We'll be looking forward to it. Enjoyed having y'all and welcome ya back. Just let us know when you will be rolling into town and we'll top off the tanks and the Bushwackers for ya.

Dr Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom