Natural Springs Resort Tues 5/25 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Plans are in the works to take a couple guys from my AOW class for their night dive Tues (tomorrow) evening. Anyone interested in joining us? I'll find out the details later today as far as meeting time. I'm hoping we can sign in at 7:30 or 8:00 pm then dive once it gets dark. Keep an eye here or PM me if you're interested.
Ber

We'll meet at 7:30 pm tomorrow evening at the bottom parking lot near the office. I'm either going to be in a black Monte Carlo or a white Chevy crew cab (4 full size doors :D) pickup.
Ber

gtxl1200:
That is way to much truck for you little lady

...'cause I think that 'little lady' can probably whip your A$$!!! :D

Already signed-up with a group to go to Circleville tomorrow nite :banghead: Catch ya next time! BTW - temp was about 72 Sunday.

gtxl1200:
That is way to much truck for you little lady

Actually it's my husband's truck, I just didn't know if we were riding together or not. The answer is "not" so both the Monte and the truck will be there.

I'll take the Monte any day, she's faster and easier on gas :D

Hey Tom, he'd probably enjoy a whipping LOL!

Skyking, sorry you can't join us I was hoping you'd be able to since you're close. Thanks for the temp information, the students will be VERY happy!

We're going to do an early dive (meet at 6pm) then the night dive.
Ber

skyking:
Already signed-up with a group to go to Circleville tomorrow nite :banghead: Catch ya next time! BTW - temp was about 72 Sunday.

skyking wasn't lying about 72 degrees ... I was a part of Ber's AOW class ... I got 70 with 64ish beneath the first (and only for that matter thermocline) After the rain the vis was not very impressive to say the least Tuesday night. The weeds are growing up with several already approaching the surface. Not too much for the thrill seekers out there, but if you're looking to ditch the 7mm and hit up a shorty, then give it a few more weeks and Natural Springs is your ticket (In Ohio atleast) ... Hope someone finds any of this helpful. As always keep it safe and have fun. Cheers. -Adam-

Back
Top Bottom