For Sale Nauticam Canon S110 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dlskier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an unused Nauticam S110 housing that I never got around to setting up. With parenthood, diving has taken a back seat for the meantime and I would like to get this to someone who can take advantage of it.

$450 shipping included

IMG_7387.jpg
IMG_7386.jpg
IMG_7388.jpg

I can’t seem to find an answer to that online. I do not know. It seems the buttons on the s110 moved slightly. I’ve actually never had a camera in the housing. Not sure if the housing was made to accommodate both, though it is not mentioned on their product page.

So I never got around to ebay, but I found the camera that goes with this. So if anyone is looking to get into underwater photography, I have the Nauticam housing (never used, still in box) and the Canon S110 that goes with it. If I dig around, I might have a second canon plastic housing as well that I'll throw in for free if I can find it. The camera works fine, but has a ding from a drop.

$400 for housing and camera, and additional cheaper housing if I can find it. All you need are some arms/floats and a flash and you're good to go.

So I never got around to ebay, but I found the camera that goes with this. So if anyone is looking to get into underwater photography, I have the Nauticam housing (never used, still in box) and the Canon S110 that goes with it. If I dig around, I might have a second canon plastic housing as well that I'll throw in for free if I can find it. The camera works fine, but has a ding from a drop.

$400 for housing and camera, and additional cheaper housing if I can find it. All you need are some arms/floats and a flash and you're good to go.
I know this is a pretty old post, but wondered if you happen to still have this housing.
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom