Closed Nauticam N120 140mm Optical Glass Fisheye port & Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmmkiwi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_6655[1].JPG

IMG_6656[1].JPG

For sale the following items in this lot
  • Nauticam N120 140mm optical glass fisheye port
  • Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 10 with screws
  • Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 lens for Nikon
  • Nauticam TN1017-Z Zoom Gear: Tokina 10-17mm AT-X f/3.5-4.5 DX -Nikon
Used only on 2 dives, not a scratch on it. Includes neoprene dome cover, rear port cover, o-ring, nauticam o-ring lubricant and Nauticam case for the port. See photo.

All items purchased from Backscatter in 2018. Paid $1999.06 retail for all these items. Asking $650 for the lot. Price includes shipping to US only via UPS. Payment via PayPal only.

Interested. Let me look this over when I get home from work tonight. Can you verify the dome port is Nauticam PN18809 and the extension ring is PN 21110.

Chris

Here is a snippet of the receipt from Backscatter. It has all the part numbers listed on the receipt.
Annotation 2019-08-07 120056.jpg

Interested. Let me look this over when I get home from work tonight. Can you verify the dome port is Nauticam PN18809 and the extension ring is PN 21110.

Chris
Actually, if the PN's are what I think consider the stuff sold. Just verify.

Thanks, Chris

Actually, if the PN's are what I think consider the stuff sold. Just verify.

Thanks, Chris

From the receipt I posted it says the dome port is NA-18810 and the extension ring is NA-21110.

Sorry, I jumped the gun. I cannot use the NA-18810. Good luck with your sale.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom