For Sale Nauticam Sony A6300 complete kit with float arms, strobes, WWL-C, Vacuum, Price Reduced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
Price Drop to $2900. Now hearing offers for individual items.
I put a lot of thought and effort (and $$$) into this kit. I wanted something relatively compact with phase detect AF and great image quality. The housings after the a6300 are physically much larger and anything older than the a6300 has contrast only AF. Fully thought out kit that is neutrally buoyant and has TTL-flash without using the on-camera popup. All Nauticam parts were used unless I thought there was a better option.

I'm selling the whole kit for $2900. Happy to answer any questions.

New prices listed

Full kit includes

Nauticam housing for Sony A6300 (NA-A6300/NAU-17416). ~$1700 new

Nauticam Vacuum check/leak detection system and pump included $220

Nauticam tray/handles & Nauticam grease ~$300

Sony A6300 and 16-50, with 3x battery and charger. $1000

Nauticam WWL-C with caps. Simply the best option for a compact wide angle setup. Full zoom through and doesn’t need stopping down to f/8 or f/11 for good corners. The hard cap has a small hole drilled into it to attach a (fantastic XDEEP) bolt snap to stow the cap on a D-Ring during the dive. This means you can keep the cap on while being jostled the zodiac! The WWL-C has a GoPro string mount on it to attach a tether. The mount is a 3M pad and easily removed. $1,100

Nauticam m67 to Bayonet Mount converter. $114

Nauticam N85 Macro Port 40 with Knob. Custom made port for Sony 16-50 and the WWL-C (they had a different port originally in the compatibility chart, then made this one specifically for the combo with much better ergonomics). $440

UW Technics LED flash trigger (enables TTL with strobes and prevents battery usage/flash recycle time of using the built in pop-up flash). Includes paper instructions. ~$500

Kraken 88x220 adjustable buoyancy float arms x2. I prefer Nauticam products generally and built this rig out of Nauticam wherever possible, except for these float arms. They are floodable (including during the dive), so in combination with the Nauticam float arms you can trim this rig to be --completely neutral-- in the water. Pretty neat. The arms also have Field Notes wide rubber bands to hold down the Fiber optic cables. $400

2x Nauticam Carbon Fiber float arms 50x250. 240gr buyoancy, Lifetime warranty. $240

Nauticam ball adapters for the strobes x2

Nauticam clamps x a bunch

Sea & Sea Fiber Optic cords x2. I used these over Nauticam as they were longer so they work better on the arms. $180

Sea and Sea YS-D2 strobes x2. Includes the special Sea & Sea grease for the O-rings and a pack of Eneloop AA's with a holder/organizer. 100% reliable, never flooded. Minor scuffing/scratches that occur on all dive gear. $1300

Handmade orange paracord handle, custom length for this setup. Priceless

Optional add-ons:

Sigma 30/1.4 with hood and caps. $290 new, $150 here.

Nauticam N85 to N120 60mm port adapter. This is the adapter to but a wide-angle dome on the set up. $518 new, listing here for $250.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom