For Sale Nauticam NA-A7riii Sony a7iii/a7riii Housing + Vacuum + Kit Lens Port - $2400 [CA, USA]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subtidal_K

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nauticam NA-A7riii Underwater Housing for Sony a7iii/a7riii for sale.

Includes:
  • Housing
  • Removable camera tray
  • Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve + Pump (original mk1, screw top, not push button)
  • Nauticam N100 Flat Port 66 (fits kit a7iii/a7riii lens, Sony SEL2870 28-70mm f3.5-5.6)
  • Nauticam SE2870-Z (Zoom gear for SEL2870).
All photos can be found here:

Camera and lens are NOT included, only what is pictured here. May be willing to bundle with SEL2870 kit lens, please let me know if interested.Condition- housing is in good condition and works great, NEVER flooded. I've used this in 4 of the 5 oceans so definitely has been put through its paces and there is some expected wear that comes with being a working housing (as seen in photos).
The port glass is in good condition and is pictured, one small scratch going across but this has not been visible to me in photos/videos.

Outside of standard wear and tear:
The rear door glass for the LCD panel is scratched heavily and this is shown in the second to last photo. The EVF glass is also scratched but not as heavily as the rear panel window. Neither have impacted my ability to use the camera or have feedback UW but it is noticeable.Has been used heavily since purchase new in 2019 but has been used professionally.

Main housing and port o-rings were cleaned and lubricated before and after each period of heavy use. Housing was always soaked in freshwater after and all buttons/knobs were manipulated to mitigate corrosion. All buttons/knobs work well and nothing sticks.Overall it's still great housing/unit but I'm mid-upgrade to a more video focused rig.

Happy to answer any questions.

Will be shipped with Nauticam "lunchbox" soft case that it came with.

Links for more info:
Nauticam Sony a7 III & a7R III Underwater Housing NA-A7III
Nauticam N100 Flat Port 66 with M77 Thread for Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Nauticam SE2870-Z Zoom Gear: Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 31

Back
Top Bottom