NCD at the Breakwater 3/17 @ 9am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. I usually have Sundays and Mondays off.

I will likely join you guys at Lobos on Monday if it is ok. What time should I arrive and how many tanks should I bring?

Are we talking about the 19th? This is tempting I might go again lol. Point Lobos opens at 9 am. Coleusna as far as tanks it all depends to how many dive you're planning on doing. I only got 2 tanks so I guess it's only 2 dive for me lol.

Yangnome are you going again this Monday? Let me know if you guys are really going.

coleusna2006:
I will likely join you guys at Lobos on Monday if it is ok. What time should I arrive and how many tanks should I bring?

You are most definitely welcome. Bring as many tanks as you want to have dives. There should be plenty of people to dive with on Monday. We will probably be there around 9am.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it down there this Monday--I have to come into work for a bit. I'll keep my fingers crossed thoguh and hopefully I'll be able to run down that way.

yangnome:
It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it down there this Monday--I have to come into work for a bit. I'll keep my fingers crossed thoguh and hopefully I'll be able to run down that way.

I hope you can make it. If not we'll catch you the next time around.

how many people will be there with your group? Last week Roy and I were the first team in and two more came in while we were there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom