Need a repair manual and electrical Schematics for a Coltri MCH 36/ETS Silent compressor manuf. 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman63

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone,
I am a compressor technician, I am currently working on a Coltri MCH - 36/ETS silent, manufactured in 2010. I am in desperate need of a repair manual (not a user manual) and an electrical schematic for this machine. We have contacted Coltri USA who basically told us good luck and that they have no manuals or schematics that are older than 2017. The issue is electrical and there is no way to tell what is what as the labels are in Italian and Coltri USA cannot translate the labels and parts for us in the electrical box. IF anyone has a repair manual and schematics for this machine please let me know, any help is greatly appreciated. Let me add I need it in English!!

You can use the Microsoft translator app on your phone to take a picture of the labels and it will translate for you. I have the user manual for that machine, but not the service manual

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom