Need Advice on a charter for the flower gardens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

take some pics if you can -- i would love to see them and let me know how condtions are and such -- if you can too let me know what charter you took -- sorry to ask so much

thanks though
cheers and have a great time

I have a trip booked July 3-6 with Fling Charters and I hope the conditions are as good as the wetlizards videos lol....looking forward to first salt water dive here in Texas! Been to lots of places overseas - Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore ....we will see how my home state compares lol.

I have a trip booked July 3-6 with Fling Charters and I hope the conditions are as good as the wetlizards videos lol....looking forward to first salt water dive here in Texas! Been to lots of places overseas - Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore ....we will see how my home state compares lol.
I am working on the pics/videos from our June 18-19 trip. I'll post as soon as we have them up.

really nice pics lizard - glad you had a great time. im looking forward to my trip

will do --- what kind of camera did you use. they took wonderful pics

Thanks. Most pictures were taken with an Olympus E-PL1 in an Olympus housing, Zen Underwater Dome Port, 9-18mm wide angle or 14-42mm kit lens, and dual Inon D-2000s strobes with a Big Blue "Black Molly" 1800 lumen video light as a focus light.

My wife uses, and some were taken with, an Olympus TG4 in an Olympus housing with dual Big Blue "Black Molly" 1800 lumen video lights. You can can see the "big rig" in my profile picture.

Back
Top Bottom