Need Cave Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mongobopp

Reaction score
Need some peope to cave dive. I'd like to dive the caves more, so II'm looking for some compatable people to dive. Here is some info.

diving 5-10 yrs, basic cave cert. Mike O'Leary trained, not much cave experience, dive mostly in New Jersey, have basic cave equipment setup. Will finish full cave.

42 Yrs old, Physically fit, steady professional job, live in New Jersey, into motorcycles, last concert I went to was the Type-O- Neg.halloween show.

Well, that should give you an idea of who's gonna show up if i get invited to a dive. I'd like to dive around the Peacock Springs area, Florida. I have been going out of the Dive Outpost and stay at a hotel near there. I'd like to get back there in Dec '07.

It'd be good to meet some people in the NJ area, but where you are from is not an issue.
If you have room for another diver...email me
ignot42@yahoo.com

oh, jeee-eeeeannnnn.....fresh meat for ya!

jeandiver is a wonderful buddy & lives in ft white & hangs out at cathy's & will dive with you.

so would i, but i live in nc & don't get to nfl every other weekend like i used to before the baby...

jeandiver is a wonderful buddy & lives in ft white & hangs out at cathy's & will dive with you.

so would i, but i live in nc & don't get to nfl every other weekend like i used to before the baby...
:rofl3:
Yep, you should meet JeanoBeano!!!!

Had you posted this a bit earlier we might have been cave diving this coming week!
(I too was Mike O'Leary trained through Intro)

me too! he's great!

so, pue, you're going when?

I grew up in NJ. Unfortunately, I'll be back in Arizona for a couple of weeks in December finishing up my move to Florida. But let me know when your next trip to cave country will be and I'll meet you for a few dives.

me too! he's great!

so, pue, you're going when?
pm'ing you so as not to hijack the thread.

(i know, shocking...but i'm trying sooo hard to reform:mooner:)

Awww.... You are TOO KIND.
If he doesn't mind diving with er , uh , ah ...
I have around 200 or so dives in Peacock.
And I hang around Dive Outpost all the time on weekends so if you stop by , look me up. Look for the blonde with the NON-PROFESSIONAL gear.

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

P.S. You can PM me too , if you wish.

Baby-Duck: Pink tunnel A-OK !!!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom