Need dive buddy for July 16 - south van. island area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travis*N

Reaction score
Would any one be available for a dive saturday morning - july16 around sannich inlet or anywhere else? I don't really mind which location, I just want to go for a couple dives. Maybe starting around 9-10 o'clock.

Travis*N:
Would any one be available for a dive saturday morning - july16 around sannich inlet or anywhere else? I don't really mind which location, I just want to go for a couple dives. Maybe starting around 9-10 o'clock.

10:00 @ Mckenzie Bight if that works for you. I can only do one dive. I'll check the board later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning

naclydogg:
10:00 @ Mckenzie Bight if that works for you. I can only do one dive. I'll check the board later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning

Sounds good, I'll meet you at 10 am. I will be driving a black toyota 4X4

i think i'll join the 2 of you... hope you don't mind!?! i have time (and tanks) for 2 dives...

thanks to Travis and Naclydogg for a couple of great dives in the Inlet on Saturday!!

NavyDoll:
thanks to Travis and Naclydogg for a couple of great dives in the Inlet on Saturday!!

Well, glad you enjoyed the dive. That was probably the best dive I've ever had in the inlet, as far as variety of life. A giant Octo, several giant nudi's, grunt and buffalo sculpins, (your dogfish, I never saw that one) :) and the biggest jellyfish I've ever seen. :11:
Even if the vis was on the bad side, those dives were pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom