Need help naming my kittens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name one Kitty, the other Cat.

I love cats, but naming them just seems superfluous. Cats are beyond names.

The white cat has been nudging open my kitchen cabinets and trying to sneak in. Maybe I should call her Houdini or mischief

When I was but a wee tyke, my grandmother had two cats. A black obese cat named cinder, and an athletic kitty that looks like your top photo named mischief. I used to call cinder "cinder block" because of it's size. Grandma didn't appreciate it. I think I was about 7 or 8.

If the white cat had been male it would have been Zorro for sure... we are going with Orca and Carbon.
Thanks for the good suggestions. And the rude ones well I guess you are bored or mean. I didnt see one of the posts before it was erased - probably just as well

I too saw the b & w and thought "Domino". The black one looks pretty snazzy, how about "Spiff" for his spiffy good looks, also Jazz or Black Jack/ Jackie

I would go with Ulysses S. Cat, sounds a little presidential and you could call him useless for short.

My big tuxedo was named oreo by the shelter. I call him Bubba, at 22 lbs it fits. The black one is a female named Charlie. Not short for Charlene. Short for Charlie Manson. Didn't know she was a she and used to bring me "presents" all the time before she became an indoor cat. Several robins, numerous mice, a squirrel and once a yearling rabbit. All missing the heads. She's my little serial killer.

LOL my last male cat was also a serial mouser...
Ulysses cat is funny but better for a male.
I should call Orca 'Snuggles' she's so cuddly. She must think she's a puppy.

LOL my last male cat was also a serial mouser...
Ulysses cat is funny but better for a male.
I should call Orca 'Snuggles' she's so cuddly. She must think she's a puppy.

Every time we get another cat I tell my wife we need to name it Useless but she does not share my sense of humor or consider it to be an accurate name. Also she does not want me leaning out the door shouting "Useless" in fear of a bunch of neighborhood kids will show up at our door.

Back
Top Bottom